Join Nayatel's passionate team of 1,300 who has transformed Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Peshawar into world's top optical fiber connected cities. With continuous learning and development, excellent rewards and no nonsense culture, Nayatel offers best career for those who dare.
- Hired engineer will undergo an extensive, all-round training for initial 4 weeks and thereafter he will be placed in Technical Assistance Center (TAC) where he would handle technical queries of customers telephonically relating to Nayatel's FTTH services.
- Moreover all manpower requirements in departments like Transmission, IP-Core, Systems, NGN, Access, Electrical and Video Headend are covered by transferring engineers from TAC on merit.
- BE or above in (electronics / telecom / computer) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 70% marks in matric, FSc and a good GPA/% in engineering.
- No prior job experience is required. Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills are required along with an ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth in Nayatel
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility
- Round the year trainings
- Opportunity to be part of interviews and become official trainer
- Medical, provident fund, annual raise, leave encashment etc.
- Extra curricular activities like annual trip, cricket tournament, debate competition, annual function etc.
- Very friendly and motivated work environment
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session
- Personality Assessment Test
- Final interview